Call for Papers : Marketing Intelligence and Planning.
Número especial sobre los Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible.
Marketing Intelligence & Planning de Emerald, invita al envío de trabajos. La publicación se propone en una edición especial motivar la investigación en el rol de mercado a promover y entregar en los Objectivos de Desarollo Sostenible.
Ver abajo el call for papers:
In 2015, the UN General Assembly instituted the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment. These SDGs, extensions of the UN Millennium Development Goals, include 17 goals and 169 targets to “end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all”. From 2015 until 2030, governments, private companies and organizations, are challenged to collaborate to build infrastructure, change business practices, and adapt society to the challenges posed by poverty, lack of education, climate change, resource scarcity, inequalities, and waste, among others. Marketing Intelligence and Planning is proposing a Special Edition to motivate research into the role of marketing to advance, promote and deliver on the SDGs. What is going on in industry, academia, government and nongovernmental agencies related to the planning, implementation and measurement of the SDGs? Special Issue on Sustainable Development Goals aims to provide insight into existing research, practice and outcomes that could clarify and promote the state of the literature on the following questions:
- How do SDGs affect marketing strategies?
- How do organizations begin to implement SDGs?
- To what extent can the SDGs drive innovation in organizations?
- How do government policies support affect implementation of SDG strategies?
- Are SDGs strategies initiated from the top down or the bottom up within the company?
- What is the role of supply chains with respect to supporting specific types of SDGs?
- Are organizations integrating suppliers in their SDGs strategies?
- How do consumers affect the implementation of the SDGs?
- How do competitors affect the implementation of the SDGs?
- How can marketing organizations measure the impact of strategies on SDGs?
- What are the characteristics of successful public-private partnerships that address SDGs?
We encourage research from academics, practitioners, NGOs and governmental sources or focus in a variety of formats including: High quality qualitative or quantitative research, Case studies, Theoretical papers, Systematic and thematic reviews with theoretical or managerial implications.
All submissions should follow the Marketing Planning and Intelligence submission guidelines http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/MIP.
The submission deadline is August 31, 2018.
Dudas y más información com:
Special Editor Priscila Borin de Oliveira Claro
Faculty Chair of Environment and Economics Insper Business School - Brazil
Co-President PRME Brazil Chapter